Our mission is to empower our clients with exceptional project management services, ensuring every project is delivered with unparalleled expertise, on time, and within budget every time. We are committed to fostering enduring partnerships and delivering innovative, tailored solutions that drive success and growth for our clients.
At BDM Squared our core values define who we are and guide every aspect of our work. We are committed to upholding these principles in everything we do, from providing exceptional project management support to our clients, to promoting diversity and equality within our team and beyond. Our core values are as follows:
- Excellence in Project Management Support: We are dedicated to delivering unparalleled project management support to our clients. We believe that success lies in the details, and we strive to consistently exceed expectations by adopting best practices, fostering innovation, and maintaining a keen eye on project success. Our commitment to excellence ensures that our clients' visions are not only realized but surpassed.
- Honesty and Integrity: Honesty is the foundation of our relationships. We operate with utmost integrity, maintaining transparency in our actions and decisions. We believe in open communication, both with our clients and among our team members, fostering an environment of trust and mutual respect. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest ethical standards, valuing honesty above all else.
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation: We are committed to relentlessly pursuing excellence in our services. We embrace change, encourage creativity, and constantly seek new ways to add value to our clients’ projects.
- Partnership and Cooperation: We believe in the power of collaboration. By fostering strong partnerships and working cooperatively with clients and third-party vendors, we aim to achieve seamless project success, leveraging collective strengths.
- Client-Centric Performance: Our ultimate goal is to act in the best interests of our clients' stakeholders. We ensure that all resources on each project are aligned with our clients’ standards, delivering exceptional value and outcomes.
These core values define our identity as an organization and guide us in making ethical decisions that positively impact our clients, team members, and the communities we serve. We are proud to stand by these principles and will continually strive to embody them in all that we do. Together, we create a brighter, more equitable future for project management professionals and the projects we undertake.
Does Your Project Need a Dedicated Project Manager ?
Answer five questions to find out.
Working with BDM Squared
BDM Squared is system agnostic.
We work with the implementation or upgrade of :
- Billing systems
- Customer information systems
- HR information systems
- Payroll systems
Enterprise applications and tools
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Dynamics
BDM Squared brings a proven methodology and tools set for visibility and real-time status for our clients. Because we are a boutique consulting firm, we are flexible and can adapt to the methodology our clients prefer. We have proven experience in Agile, Waterfall or a hybrid approach. If you don't have a preference, we will leverage best practices in choosing the methodology and tools set for your project.
Great question! This is a BDM Squared advantage. You will receive complete real-time access to our project dashboards, where you will see all documentation, project deliverables, resource allocation and tracking, testing progress and issues. We'll be delighted to demo our dashboards for you!
If you've ever managed a project, you've experienced employee turnover. You don't have to worry about interruptions with BDM Squared. We guarantee resource continuity because every project manager is backed up by our governance manager. If a PM does leave the project, your new PM will be 100% up to speed before they step into the project. It will be seamless to you and will not impact your cost or your timelines.
Our long-time clients get us involved as soon as RFPs are issued. They appreciate our experience with a variety of systems creators and they know we'll make sure their best interests are protected. Beginning in 2022, we offer a standalone product for RFP Review. For the cost of 1% of the total project cost, our PM team will review, vet, and generate a list of questions for preferred vendor. Then we'll make recommendations on how to engage with them for your greatest success. Minimum project size is $250,000.
On any project BDM Squared manages, beyond the project manager and business analyst involved, our governance and oversight manager will be involved to provide continuity and backup to our team. They will assist during project initiation, attend calls and status meetings and make sure that everything remains on track for successful project delivery. If a project manager or analyst leaves the project, our governance and oversight manager will make sure the new member of the team is 100% up to speed on the project from day one. There will be no interruptions and no delays caused by turnover.
- Public Utilities
- Customs and Immigration
- Hospitality (cruise ship)
- Human Resources